- Tom Donilon, the national security adviser, is resigning and will be replaced by Susan E. Rice, the American ambassador to the United Nations.
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) has put forth a bill that would grant military prosecutors the power to decide whether to prosecute sexual assault and other major criminal cases — not commanders. It makes an exception for military-specific crimes. Obama has stayed silent on the bill.
- Just when did political consultants start passing for journalists?
- The conservative groups testifying about overzealous IRS scrutiny during a House Ways and Means Committee hearing Tuesday can’t get around a simple fact: All have been involved in the kinds of political activity that’s ripe for red flags.
- Behind the LIFE picture: RFK’s assassination forty-five years ago today.
- June 1968 TIME cover story
- Turkey continues to protest Erdogan rule in Istanbul
- Gallup post mortem leads to polling changes.
- Samsung Electronics won a…
View original post 29 more words